Lisle District 202 works to ensure each student has access to a rigorous and robust education. The Learning Standards listed below guide the curriculum for grades K-12.
According to the Illinois State Board of Education, The Illinois Learning Standards define what Illinois students should know and be able to do in seven core subject areas. As a result, the Learning Standards serve as a guide to curriculum design and implementation across subject areas. Please click on the buttons below to learn more about the Illinois Learning Standards and College and Career Readiness.
Illinois adopted the Next Generation Science Standards for grades K-12 in February 2014. Lisle 202's Science curriculum is based on the Next Generation Science Standards in order to provide challenging and relevant curriculum. For more information on these standards please click the buttons below.
- Tate Woods and Schiesher Elementary Schools follow trimester grading periods.
- Trimester 1 ends - November 10th
- Trimester 2 ends - February 23rd
- Trimester 3 ends - May 24th
- Lisle Junior High and Lisle High School follow quarterly grading periods.
- Quarter 1 ends - October 25th
- Quarter 2 ends - December 22nd
- Quarter 3 ends - March 14th
- Quarter 4 ends - May 24th