The Lisle Math Team competes in three events annually:
INTERSTATE-EIGHT CONFERENCE COMPETITION
(FEBRUARY 1ST, 2017)
- Lisle won the 2017 Interstate Eight Conference Competition hosted by Seneca High School
- Coal City finished in 2nd place, followed by Herscher and Seneca.
- The Lions took first place in 7 of the 11 events at the annual competition.
ICTM REGIONAL COMPETITION AT NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE
ICTM STATE COMPETITION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS
- The team practices every non-PLC Wednesday after school beginning the first week in January.
- Additionally, selected math students will compete in the American Mathematics Contest(AMC 10/12) the first week of February.
- See Coach Ron Jaegle if interested