Schiesher students have the opportunity to participate in co-curricular classes each week as follows:
- Art - one 60 minute session every week
- Library/Technology - one time each week
- Music - two 30 minute sessions each week
- Physical Education - three 30 minute sessions each week
Each year in Kindergarten, Third grade, Fourth grade, and Fifth grade music classes, the students and will engage in a variety of music activities. These activities will include:
- music games
- playing instruments
- performing a music program.
Each year in Kindergarten, third, fourth and fifth grade the students will engage in a variety of Physical and Health related activities. These activities will include:
- Develop competency in movement skills, locomotor (running, skipping, galloping and hopping). non-locomotor (stretching, twisting, turning, bending and lifting), and manipulative (throwing,catching, striking and dribbling).
-Participate in Health related activities (1/4. 1/2 and mile run)
-Apply strategies/teamwork in game like situations.
-Follow safety procedures, rules and display good sportsmanship towards one another in class.
Rick Cyrus and John Ruettiger