Sixth Grade Social Studies
- Compare and contrast the cultural factors influencing the development of civilizations.
- Draw conclusions from archaeological and historical evidence about the social and economic characteristics of ancient civilizations.
- Describe and critique the causes and consequences of wars or conflicts.
- Explain and analyze how governments of past societies influenced the ideas of current government principles.
- Evaluate how the legacies of ancient cultures have continued to impact present-day societies.
- Evaluate the impact of physical geography on cultural geography
Seventh Grade Social Studies
- Locate, describe, and explain places, regions, and features on the earth.
- Use the five themes of geography to interpret geographic information for different regions.
- Evaluate the impact of physical geography on cultural geography.
- Identify various economic systems and recognize the systems implications on society.
- Identify the evolution of various governmental systems and their impact on those societies.
- Evaluate the effects of belief systems and technology on culture.
Eighth Grade Social Studies
- Draw conclusions from historical evidence about social characteristics.
- Identify various economic systems and recognize the systems implications on American history.
- Recognize the rights and duties of citizenship and act on these civic responsibilities.
- Describe and critique the causes and consequences of wars on conflicts.
- Identify the structure and function of American government and apply that knowledge throughout history.
|Jaime Hernandez email@example.com