Useful Websites for Parents
If you are looking for useful educational websites you might want to start with some of the ones listed below. We at District 202 have found these to be useful resources in various areas of the educational process.
Talking to Children About Violence
Tips and guidelines for speaking with children about traumatic events are available at the following websites:
Prevention of Substance Abuse Presentation
- What are the current realities of substance abuse?
- How do I recognize the warning signs of substance abuse?
- What are resources for at risk substance behaviors?
- How do I raise self-sufficient young adults to make good choices? Part 1
- How do I raise self-sufficient young adults to make good choices? Part 2
- Fun and Educational Websites for Kids
- Junior High Homework Hotline
- Junior High Counselor Parent Info Page
- Web Tools
SAT/ACT Prep - College Information
Social and Emotional Learning