Welcome to Schiesher Elementary School
Please scroll down the page for more information and news.
News for June 2016
Summer School Information
|Calendar and Drop Off Information|
|Good News Stories from Schiesher||Schiesher Virtual Backpack|
|May 2016 Newsletter||2016 Summer School Calendar|
|Full Day Kindergarten Information Presentation||Kindergarten Registration Packet|
|Espanol / Spanish Letter and Flyer||New Student Registration Packet (3rd - 5th)|
|Returning Student Registration - Contact Office|
|Kindergarten Supply List||Grades 3-5 Supply List|
|ISBE PARCC Place||Practice Tests|
|Parent Resources||Student Resources|
|Parent Fact Sheet||FAQs for Parents|
|Score Report Card Guide||Understand the Score|
|PARCC Changes||Talking Points|
|PTA Assessment Fact Sheet|
Find Us Online
|Follow us on Twitter @Schiesher202||Friend us on Facebook|
|Directions to Schiesher School||Follow School Resource Officer McKay
on Twitter and Facebook
|When Visiting Schiesher School|
|Respiratory Illness Fact Sheet|
Bus Routes and Schedules
|Kindergarten Bus Routes||3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade Bus Routes|
|Delayed Start and School Closing|
|Add Lunch Money to Your Child's Account||Parent Guide to MySchoolBucks.com|
|Get Involved With LEHSO||Lisle Library District|
|Parent-Student Handbook 2015-2016||Schiesher School Improvement Plan|
|Vision and Mission Statement||Rights Concerning Student’s School Records|
|School Lunch Program|
(Username:tatewoods Password: books)
Lisle Community School District #202 believes that we must provide an educational environment which grants each student access to the highest quality and richest variety of integrated educational experiences, within our means. This environment will be created with the assistance of students family, local businesses, educational agencies, and community and support groups. Our goal is continuous, measurable improvement, and excellence in the education of our students.
To promote excellence in the Lisle Community Unit School District #202 Schools by providing a challenging, comprehensive, and viable educational program for all students, that will lead to the attainment of knowledge, competencies and skills, which, upon completion, will enable our students to be college and career ready, successful life-long learners, and productive members of society.
• Student Focus: Students share in the accountability for their own success.
• Excellence: We are committed to approaches and practices which maximize the educational impact for students.
• Continuous Improvement: Continuous school improvement is necessary to improve student achievement an understanding of their intellectual, social, and cultural differences.
• Accountability: We focus on results reflecting and balancing the needs and interests of students and all stakeholders.
• Teamwork: We work together to achieve District goals.
• Service: We believe educators should be responsive to students, parents, and the community.
• Fiscal Responsibility: Resources must be provided and managed in a fiscally responsible manner.
Schiesher Elementary School
5205 Kingston Ave.
Lisle, IL 60532
(630) 968-5976 - fax
(630) 493-8199 - attendance