4th Graders are WILD About Learning in Mrs. Stefani's Room!
Mrs. Colleen Stefani
4th Grade Teacher
I can be reached by phone or email. Please leave a message anytime!
Bachelor's Degree from Eastern Illinois University
Master's Degree from National Louis University
I have been teaching 4th grade at Schiesher Elementary School since January, 1994.
When your child is absent from school, please phone the school’s attendance line 630-493-8199. This is available 24 hours a day. You must report the absence and the reason for the absence. Please make every effort to place the call by 9AM the day of the absence. We kindly thank you for your cooperation.
To see what your children are doing at any time each day, please click on the schedule below:
Click on a newsletter below if you missed one!
New! Click below to access 4th grade resources including tutorial math videos.
I Can Statements for Math
I can draw points, lines, line segments, rays, angles (right, acute, obtuse), perpendicular, and parallel lines.
- I can identify points, lines, line segments, rays, angles (right, acute, obtuse), perpendicular, and parallel lines in two dimensional figures.
- I can identify two dimensional shapes that have parallel or perpendicular lines.
- I can identify two dimensional shapes that have angles of a specific size.
- I can recognize and label a right triangle.
- I can categorize two dimensional shapes by designated lines and angles.
- I can recognize and draw a line of symmetry.
- I can recognize and draw figures that have lines of symmetry.
Did you forget when you are in the Spotlight? If so, please click on the link below:
Click below to see our 4th grade homework guidelines:
To see how we work to ensure perfect harmony in the classroom, please click below:
Food Chains and Webs
Click on the word "owl" to try the virtual owl pellet dissection that we did in class!
Don't forget to click on "4th Grade News" from the menu on the left side of this screen to find resources for all of our programs!
Thanks for all of your support at home!