Back to School
First Day of School
- Grades K-5 - Thursday, August 17th
- Lisle Elementary Preschool - Monday, August 21st
- The first day is a full day of school 8:45 am - 3:15 pm
To Do List to Prepare for Back to School
- Make sure your registration is complete. Students must be fully registered to receive teacher assignments and to be able to attend on the first day.
- Load your MySchoolBucks lunch account. School breakfast and lunches will be available for purchase. Meal Menus are available on our Nutrislice portal - linked to our website or download the app today!
- Make sure your contact information is correct in PowerSchool. It is important that we be able to reach you with our weekly communications and in case of emergency. Our communications system pulls directly from the information you enter in PowerSchool.
- Join us for the 2023-2024 Meet and Greet hour on Wednesday, August 16th from 9-10am.
- Save the date for the LEHSO Back to School Bash on Sunday, August 13th from
Click the images below for information about our return to school for the 2023-2024 school year. We can't wait to see our students!