The Lisle Math Team competes in three events annually:
INTERSTATE-EIGHT CONFERENCE COMPETITION
(January 31ST, 2018)
- Lisle won the 2018 Interstate Eight Conference Competition hosted by Wilmington High School
- Herscher finished in 2nd place, followed by Coal City in 3rd.
- The Lions won first place in 6 of the 11 events at the competition.
ICTM REGIONAL COMPETITION AT NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE (February 24th, 2018)
- Lisle finished in 2nd place in both the Algebra 2 division and the Junior/Senior 2-Person event
- Freshman Jay Mutum finished in 4th place in the Algebra 1 division
- Jamie Kaiser and Emily Mao finished tied for third place in the Algebra 2 division
- Elia Chudov took home a 2nd place medal in the Pre-Calculus division
- Lisle qualified for the 2018 state competition with a team score of 573, finishing in third place just ahead of St. Francis
ICTM STATE COMPETITION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS (May 5th, 2018)
- The Frosh/Soph 8-Person team finished in 6th place in state
- The Algebra 2 team finished in 7th place in state
- The Oral team took home a 7th place medal
- Overall the team finished in 13th place in state
- The team practices every non-PLC Wednesday after school beginning the first week in January.
- Additionally, math team members compete in the American Mathematics Competition(AMC 10/12) the first week of February.
- See Coach Ron Jaegle if interested