The mission of the Physical Education Department is to provide students with the skills, knowledge, and experiences that will encourage daily participation in the lifelong, health-enhancing physical activity. Each student will have a variety of challenges that will contribute to the development and maintenance of their physical, affective, and cognitive well-being.
The physical development and health courses:
- Introduces students to the concepts and movement skills needed to engage in health enhancing physical activity
- Stresses knowledge of safety, rules, skill techniques, as well as personal and social skills
- Provide students with the skills to begin to apply the principles of training while they work to improve their personal level of physical fitness
- Expose students to a variety of health-related topics to provide students with a foundation to make wellness decisions including:
- personal care
- human growth and development
Click the following links for information on Badminton.
Click the following link to access the Rugby guidebook designed for Lisle Junior High. Near the end of the guidebook you will find information for local Rugby clubs.