Dear Parent or Guardian,
As a parent, your voice is essential to help us understand the learning conditions at your child's school and guide our school improvement. Parents, students, and teachers in Grades 4-12 will have the opportunity to participate in the 2019 Illinois 5Essentials Survey. This research-based survey of school climate and learning conditions is designed to reflect on the learning environment of your child's school.
The Illinois 5Essentials Survey is administered online by the University of Chicago, on behalf of the Illinois State Board of Education. The state will provide survey results for individual schools only if a school has at least 20 percent of parents take the survey. Our goal is to receive feedback from as many of our families as possible, so please share your thoughts with us on this survey.
If you have children attending more than one school, we ask that you complete only one survey for each school your child attends before February 14th. Your identity and survey responses will be kept completely confidential and will never be connected to you or your child.
Take this short survey:
- Go to the survey start page: https://survey.5-essentials.org/illinois/
- Click the "Start Here" button in your preferred language
- Enter County Name as DuPage.
- Enter your school's name into the School field and select school name.
- Click Login
- Enter requested information and then answer survey questions. The parent survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. You must click Submit Survey when completed. Surveys cannot be retrieved once submitted.
Thank you for your time and input!