Emergency School Closing Information
In the event of an emergency school closing, information and announcements will be made by 6am through the following:
- Lisle District 202 website
- Lisle 202’s email, telephone, and text notification blasts
- Local television and radio stations
- Emergency Closing Center’s website
- District’s Facebook account (Lisle CUSD )202
- District's Twitter account
Parents are encouraged to continue to monitor the District website during inclement weather.
In the event of school closings, all before school and after school activities as well as transportation will be cancelled as well.
It is important to note that notification will only be made if school is closed, otherwise, the day will resume according to the normal schedule.
Parents are encouraged to ensure email, home phone and cellular numbers are correct in PowerSchool to ensure communications will be received.