Welcome! Lisle Elementary School is pleased to welcome you to the 2022-23 school year! We are excited to work with your child as he/she grows as a learner and individual!
Kindergarten in Lisle 202
Parents will have the option to register for either full day or half-day (morning only) kindergarten. Our full day program provides additional instructional minutes earlier in the student’s educational career to develop reading, writing and math skills. In addition, the full day program provides time for developmental play-based learning that is rigorous and intentional to integrate a focus on social-emotional learning. Full day students also participate in classes such as art, music, physical education, and technology.
This year registration includes an online and walk-in component. Please click the sections below for detailed information.
*As a reminder, children must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022 to be eligible for Kindergarten in the 2022-2023 school year.
We look forward to watching your child grow during their years at Lisle Elementary!
Our first day of school will be here before you know it, so we wanted to make sure you have an idea about what's ahead!
- Detailed 2022-2023 School Year information will be sent in August.
- Teacher assignments will be sent the second week in August.
- August 17th & 18th are Kindergarten Meet the Teacher Appointments. Sign-up will be sent after the teacher assignments.
- Friendly reminder that your child's registration must be complete to receive the teacher assignment and the sign up.
- The first day of school for Kindergarten is Monday, August 22nd and it is a full school day.