Parent Teacher Conference Information
Parent-Teacher Conferences for Lisle High School and Lisle Junior High School will be held:
Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:00 PM until 8:30 PM
Friday, October 16, 2020 8:00 AM until 11:30 AM
Lisle District 202 will be holding virtual Parent-Teacher conferences this year to protect the health and safety of our learning community. Parents will login to a Google Meet with the teacher at the selected date/time.
In our continuing effort to assist you in scheduling Parent-Teacher conference times for your student, Lisle 202 is offering online conference registrations in PowerPTC. The system allows you to:
- Select preferred times and schedule all conferences online.
- View and select from any of the teacher’s available time slots.
- Print, email, and add the selected schedule to a calendar as well as login at a later time to access the schedule.
- If your email account is the same as last year, your account is already activated. You will use the same credentials as last year.
- If your email address has changed, please follow the instructions in the next section.
You will receive an activation code directly to the primary email account listed in PowerSchool on October 1st - the sender will be PowerPTC. You may set up your account as soon as you receive the activation email in preparation for the sign-up window. **If your family situation warrants an account for a non-custodial parent, please contact Nancy VanVolkenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link and follow the directions to activate your account or open a web browser and navigate to: https://www.powerptc.net
In the Activate an Account section, enter your 20 character activation code.
Enter a valid Email Address, First Name, Last Name, and Password. The password must meet the following criteria:
- At least 7 characters long
- Mixed case
- At least one number
5. An email will be sent to the email address used to register your account, open this email and click on the link contained within to verify your account.
Sign-Up Window for virtual parent-teacher conferences
Once your account is set up and the sign-up window opens, you will be able to see your student’s class schedule and select conference meeting times during the Conference Sign-Up Window listed below.
Sign up for conferences anytime between 9:00 am on Monday, October 5th and 3:00 pm on Tuesday, October 13th.
Additional information and a short video tutorial on how to schedule your conference times is available on the District website. Please click Quicklinks in the top right corner, then JH/HS PT Conferences.
Should you experience any difficulty, please contact the District at email@example.com.
Due to the limited time frame for each conference, we ask parents to login to the virtual conference on time and to honor the 10 minute conference time period. The teacher will admit you into the conference when it is time to begin. Parents are also reminded that they may contact teachers directly to establish a mutually convenient conference time whenever necessary.