Parent Teacher Conference Information
Parent-Teacher Conferences for Lisle High School and Lisle Junior High School will be held:
Thursday, October 12, 2023 3:00 PM until 8:30 PM
Friday, October 13, 2023 8:00 AM until 11:30 AM
Lisle Junior High & High School will be holding virtual Parent-Teacher conferences this year. Parents will login to a Google Meet with the teacher at the selected date/time.
In our continuing effort to assist you in scheduling Parent-Teacher conference times for your student, Lisle 202 is offering online conference registrations in PowerPTC. The system allows you to:
- Select preferred times and schedule all conferences online.
- View and select from any of the teacher’s available time slots.
- Print, email, and add the selected schedule to a calendar as well as login at a later time to access the schedule.
The Parent-Teacher Conference Sign-up window is Monday, October 2nd through Tuesday, October 10th.
single sign-on TO THE CONFERENCE SYSTEM
- All families will login through PowerSchool to access the conference sign-in portal.
Take a look at this quick video tutorial on how to login to schedule conferences for your student.
- Here is the access link to test your login. Please note that you will be able to test your login, but scheduling is not available until October 2nd.
- Click access link in the email
- Click the Single Sign-on link on the PowerPTC screen
- A PowerSchool screen will appear, click on “Sign in as a Parent or Guardian”
- Enter your PowerSchool username and password (same information as registration and grades/attendance access)
- Click on “Conference Schedule” in the Quick Navigation section of the dashboard
- Your child’s teachers will be preloaded
- Select your preferred conference times for each teacher
Sign-Up Window for parent-teacher conferences
Once your account is set up and the sign-up window opens, you will be able to see your student’s class schedule and select conference meeting times during the Conference Sign-Up Window listed below.
Sign up for conferences anytime between 9:00 am on Monday, October 2nd and 3:00 pm on Tuesday, October 10th.
Scroll down for a short video tutorial on how to schedule your conference times.
Should you experience any difficulty, please contact the District at email@example.com.
Due to the limited time frame for each conference, we ask parents to login to the virtual conference on time and to honor the 10 minute conference time period. The teacher will admit you into the conference when it is time to begin. Parents are also reminded that they may contact teachers directly to establish a mutually convenient conference time whenever necessary.