Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year!
We are thrilled to start this new year and begin to resume some of the community traditions we enjoyed before the start of the pandemic. LEHSO is a group of parent volunteers that partner with the school and community dedicated to enhancing the quality of educational experiences for every student. Together at LES, our organization supports school and district programs, hosts family events, and provides direct assistance to the teachers and staff at Lisle Elementary.
We encourage everyone to get involved with our school community in the way that best fits your time and interest. You can support the LEHSO by:
- Becoming a LEHSO member: sign-ups are now online. Please click here to join. By becoming a member, you will receive voting rights at LEHSO meetings and an online school directory
- Join our monthly meetings the first Wednesday of the month in the LRC at 6:45 pm.
- Volunteer to share your talents with our school. Please review the event calendar on this page for opportunities of interest. We will solicit volunteer support through weekly announcements, our Facebook page, or on our webpage.
- If you use social media, please request membership in our Facebook Group, “Lisle Elementary Home and School Organization” to keep up with us!
We are so glad that your family is a part of our school and we look forward to another wonderful year together.
The LEHSO Board
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The are two LEHSO Board positions that are open for next school year! Please see the descriptions below:
The Recording Secretary shall:
- Record the minutes of all executive board meetings, Unit board meetings, and general membership meetings in a permanent form and submit copy to Council Recording Secretary
- Maintain a complete roster and attendance record of Unit Board Members
- Perform such other duties as may be delegated
- Meeting Minutes:
- At Council level, coordinate receipt of Unit's meeting minutes
- At Unit level, submit copy of meeting minutes to Council Recording Secretary
The Corresponding Secretary shall:
- Conduct and keep all official correspondence of the organization (including memorials)
- Notify board members of meeting dates
- Perform other such duties as may be delegated
- Compile and publish Unit HSO newsletters as applicable
- Correspondence & Memorials:
- At Unit level, submit copy of monthly correspondence (including memorials) to Council corresponding secretary.
- At Council level, coordinate receipt of Unit's monthly correspondence (including memorials)
The LEHSO Board is planning ahead for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year! We are looking for Chairs for the following committee positions:
- General Mills Box
- Back To School Event
- Grade Level Room Party Chairs ( 2-3 Chairs needed per grade level to plan all three parties: Halloween, Winter, and Friendship.
- K.I.S.S Ball (Grade 3-5 Dance)
- Field Day
Please email the LEHSOLisle@gmail.com inbox with interest or questions.
Thank you to all the chairs that are coming back for another year or have just volunteered! You are so appreciated!
All meeting will be held in the Lisle Elementary LRC on the 1st Wednesday of the month beginning at 6:45p.m. Please see the At-A-Glance Calendar for specific dates.