Lisle Education Foundation
What is the Lisle Education Foundation?
The Foundation was formed in 1987 to serve as a link between the community and the schools. Through the Foundation, funds and resources are provided to enhance and enrich educational opportunities for all District 202 students that would not otherwise be possible. The pursuit of excellence and quality education is the top priority for the District. The Foundation provides resources beyond the normal operating budgets for educational programs and activities for students. Local businesses, individuals in the community and the school district working together can help to ensure a successful future for all students.
- Thank You to Our Business Partners
- How Do Business Partners Help Lisle 202 Students?
- What are the Benefits of Becoming a Business Partner?
- Other Ways to Support the Lisle Education Foundation
We would like to thank our business partners for their pledge of support for programs benefiting ALL Lisle District 202 students
- Allegra Print & Imaging, 2200 Ogden Ave., Suite 550, Lisle, IL 60532
- B. Gunther & Company Inc., 4742 Main Street, Lisle, IL 60532
- Michael J. Costin, CPA, Ltd., 4699 Auvergne, Suite 5, Lisle, IL 60532
- Debbie Pawlowicz, RE/MAX
- DL Bowman Inc., 2154 Lillian Lane, Lisle, IL 60532
- DuPage Family Chiropractic, 1025 Ogden Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532
- Mr. Mike Genslinger, DuPage Family Chiropractic, 1025 Ogden Ave., Lisle, IL 60532
- Hilton Lisle/Naperville, 3003 Corporate West Drive, Lisle, IL 60532
- Hyatt Lisle near Naperville, 1400 Corporetum Drive, Lisle, IL 60532
- Lisle Area Chamber of Commerce, 1111 Burlington Avenue, Suite 102, Lisle, IL 60532
- Lisle Savings Bank, 1450 Maple Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532
- Midwest Auto Body of Lisle, 2115 Ogden Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532
- Navistar, 2701 Navistar Dr., Lisle, IL 60532
- Partners and Paws Veterinary Services, 560 Ogden Avenue, Lisle, IL 60532
- Perkins & Will, 330 No. Wabash, Chicago, IL 60302
- Powers Construction Group, Inc., 4900 Reilly Place, Lisle, IL 60532
- Whitnell Analytics, Inc., 4251 Keim Rd., Lisle, IL 60532
- Williams Chiropractic Center, 1617 Ogden Avenue, Suite 6, Lisle, IL 60532
- Yerbabuena Restaurant, 4732 Main Street, Lisle, IL 60532
How Do Business Partners Help Lisle 202 Students?
For years the Lisle Education Foundation (LEF), a 501C not for profit organization, has funded grants brought to us by teachers in order to enrich the students of Lisle District 202. Some of these programs have been so successful that they are often repeated sometimes yearly allowing the benefit of the programs to reach numerous students in our schools over the years.
The Foundation typically will fund a programs for 2 years through a grant application process. To provide continued support for repeat programs, we try to work with business partners to bring these programs and resources to the students of Lisle District 202. From time to time, the Foundation may receive a grant request for a program costing several thousand dollars, funding for these too could be helped by Business Partners.
The Lisle Education Foundation is seeking businesses that understand the need for community involvement and support for education. We ask that you consider signing a Pledge of Support for Lisle Education Foundation and becoming a Business Partner to the Foundation.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Business Partner?Highlight your support for our students and community by becoming a Lisle Education Foundation Business Partner. Some benefits of becoming a partner are:
- Business Partners may proudly display the Lisle Education Foundation Business Partner logo
- Business Partners will receive credit/recognition at the program your donation helped fund
- Business Partner's name/s will appear in any publicity attached to the program funded
- Business Partners will be listed on the Education Foundation website
- Parents of children involved in the funded program will be made aware of your support for the program increasing your business' name recognition in the community
Help Support the Lisle Education Foundation and Volunteer to work at the Eyes to the Skies Festival, June 29-July 1, 2018
Volunteering at the Eyes to the Skies Festival could be a great way to help the Lisle Education Foundation support students! Here is how it works; coordinators will document the number of hours you, your family and friends work during the Lisle Eyes to the Skies Festival. Those hours will be counted in the Lisle Education Foundation total volunteer hours. This will translate into money coming back to the Foundation. The money is then used to support the numerous programs and activities for the Lisle 202 students.
Please save the date and consider volunteering at this wonderful community event.