Elementary Parent-Teacher Conferences for 2019-2020
Monday, November 25, 2019 3:15 PM until 8:30 PM
Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:00 AM until 11:30 AM
In our continuing effort to assist you in scheduling a set Parent-Teacher conference time for your student, District 202 is once again offering on-line conference registrations. This year we will be utilizing a new system called PowerPTC which has several advantages, including:
- Parents have the ability to select preferred times and schedule all conferences online.
- Parents have the ability to view and select from any of the teacher’s available time slots.
Once the conference schedule is complete, parents have the ability to print, email, and add the selected schedule to a calendar as well as login at a later time to access the schedule.
Be prepared! Set up your account before the sign-up window! Register online for a Parent-Teacher conference:
- Returning Families: Login to your account at www.powerptc.net. If you forgot your password, please click on the "forgot password" link on the dashboard.
- New Families: An activation code will be sent directly to the primary email account listed in PowerSchool on October 30th - the sender will be PowerPTC. You may set up your account as soon as you receive the activation email in preparation for the conference sign-up window. If your family situation warrants an account for a non-custodial parent, please contact Nancy VanVolkenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the link and follow the directions to activate your account or open a web browser and navigate to: www.powerptc.net
- In the Activate an Account section, enter your 20 character activation code.
- Enter a valid Email Address, First Name, Last Name, and Password. The password must meet the following criteria: At least 7 characters long, mixed case, at least one number
- An email will be sent to the email address used to register your account, open this email and click on the link contained within to verify your account.
Conference Sign-Up Window
Once your account is set up and the sign-up window opens, you will be able to see your student’s class schedule and select conference meeting times.during the Conference Sign-Up Period listed below.
- Sign up for conferences any time between 9:00 am on Wednesday, November 6th and 3:00 pm on Friday, November 15th.
Additional information and a short video tutorial on how to schedule your conference times is available below.
Should you experience any difficulty establishing an account prior to November 6th, please contact the District at email@example.com.
Once the sign-up window begins on November 6th, should you have any difficulty scheduling conferences, please contact Lisa Doyle at the Helpdesk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 630-493-8030.
Due to the limited time frame for each conference, we ask parents to arrive on time and to honor the 15 minute conference time period. Please also remember that you may contact teachers directly to establish a mutually convenient conference time whenever necessary. Thank you!