LES PT Conferences
Parent-Teacher Conferences for Lisle Elementary School will be held:
Monday, November 20, 2023 3:30 PM until 8:30 PM
Tuesday, November 21, 2023 8:00 AM until 11:30 AM
Lisle Elementary School will host in-person or virtual Parent-Teacher conferences this year. Parents will have the option to come to the school for an in-person meeting or login to a Google Meet with the teacher at the selected date/time. PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT YOUR PREFERRED MEETING TYPE when scheduling a conference. Please refer to the "Scheduling Conferences" video tutorial below for directions.
In our continuing effort to assist you in scheduling Parent-Teacher conference times for your student, Lisle 202 is offering online conference registrations in PowerPTC. The system allows you to:
- Select preferred times, meeting type, and schedule all conferences online.
- View and select from any of the teacher’s available time slots.
- Print, email, and add the selected schedule to a calendar as well as login at a later time to access the schedule.
The Parent-Teacher Conference Sign-up window is Monday, November 6th at 9am through Wednesday, November 15th at 3pm.
SINGLE SIGN-ON TO THE CONFERENCE SCHEDULING SYSTEM
- All families will login through PowerSchool to access the conference sign-in portal.
- Take a look at this quick video tutorial on how to LOGIN to schedule conferences for your student.
Here is a video on how to SCHEDULE your conferences.
- Here is the access link to test your login. Please note that you will be able to test your login, but scheduling is not available until November 6th.
- Click access link in the email
- Click the Single Sign-on link on the PowerPTC screen
- A PowerSchool screen will appear, click on “Sign in as a Parent or Guardian”
- Enter your PowerSchool username and password (same information as registration and grades/attendance access)
- Click on “Conference Schedule” in the Quick Navigation section of the dashboard
- Your child’s teachers will be preloaded
- Select your preferred conference times for each teacher
SIGN-UP WINDOW FOR PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES
Once your account is set up and the sign-up window opens, you will be able to see your student’s class schedule and select conference meeting times during the Conference Sign-Up Window listed below.
Sign up for conferences anytime between 9:00 am on Monday, November 6th and 3:00 pm on Wednesday, November 15th.
Scroll down for a short video tutorial on how to schedule your conference times.
Should you experience any difficulty, please contact the District at email@example.com.
Due to the limited time frame for each conference, we ask parents to login to the virtual conference on time and to honor the 15 minute conference time period. The teacher will welcome and admit you into the conference when it is time to begin. Parents are also reminded that they may contact teachers directly to establish a mutually convenient conference time whenever necessary.