LES PT Conferences
Elementary Parent-Teacher Conferences for 2020-2021
Monday, November 23, 2020 3:30 PM until 8:30 PM
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 8:00 AM until 11:30 AM
Lisle District 202 will be holding virtual Parent-Teacher conferences this year to protect the health and safety of our learning community. Parents will login to a Google Meet with the teacher at the selected date/time.
In our continuing effort to assist you in scheduling Parent-Teacher conference times for your student, Lisle 202 is offering online conference registrations in PowerPTC. The system allows you to:
- Select preferred times and schedule all conferences online.
- View and select from any of the teacher’s available time slots.
Print, email, and add the selected schedule to a calendar as well as login at a later time to access the schedule.
Be prepared! Check Your Account before the sign-up window opens!
- If your email account is the same as last year, your account is already activated. You will use the same credentials as last year.
- If you forgot your password, please click on the “forgot password” link on the dashboard.
- If your email address has changed, please follow the instructions in the next section.
- Login to your account at www.powerptc.net
New Families - Activate your account to register online for a virtual Parent-Teacher Conference
- New Families: An activation code will be sent directly to the primary email account listed in PowerSchool on November 2nd - the sender will be PowerPTC. You may set up your account as soon as you receive the activation email in preparation for the conference sign-up window. If your family situation warrants an account for a non-custodial parent, please contact Nancy VanVolkenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the link and follow the directions to activate your account or open a web browser and navigate to: https://www.powerptc.net
- In the Activate an Account section, enter your 20 character activation code.
- Enter a valid Email Address, First Name, Last Name, and Password. The password must meet the following criteria:
- At least 7 characters long
- Mixed case (capital and lowercase letters)
- At least one number
5. An email will be sent to the email address used to register your account, open this email and click on the link contained within to verify your account.
Sign-Up Window for Virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences
Once your account is set up and the sign-up window opens, you will be able to see your student’s class schedule and select conference meeting times during the Conference Sign-Up Period listed below.
- Sign up for conferences any time between 9:00 am on Monday, November 9th and 3:00 pm on Wednesday, November 18th.
Additional information and a short video tutorial on how to schedule your conference times is available below.
Should you experience any difficulty establishing an account prior to November 6th, please contact the District at email@example.com.
Due to the limited time frame for each conference, we ask parents to login to the virtual conference on time and to honor the 10 minute conference time period. The teacher will admit you into the conference when it is time to begin. Parents are also reminded that they may contact teachers directly to establish a mutually convenient conference time whenever necessary. Thank you!