|Time||Daily Schedule Event|
|8:40 AM||First Bell Rings|
|8:45 AM||Second (or tardy) bell rings|
|3:05 PM||Walkers & Car Riders Dismissed|
|3:15 PM||Bus Riders Dismissed|
We request that parents/guardians allow their children to use the bus transportation provided for students. If a parent/guardian must transport their child to and from school, the following procedure should be followed:
- Children are to be dropped off in the parking lot on the south side of Middleton Avenue across the street from the school. See the arrival and dismissal times below.
- Children are to be picked up in the lane in front of the school beginning at 3:05 daily. Drivers and passengers should remain in their cars and students should enter on the passenger side.
- The students must cross the street with the crossing guard.
- Parents/guardians arriving at any times other than the official arrival and dismissal times should park in the parking lot and check in at the school office.
- Do not park in the bus zones.
- For the safety of the children, do not allow them to cross the street by themselves.
**Students attending Tate Woods School are not permitted to ride bicycles to and from school.
Students are dismissed from the buses no earlier than 8:40 A.M. Walkers and car riders line up and students are supervised. First grade students enter the school through the west front door. Second grade students enter through the east front door.
Parents/guardians who choose to drive their children to school, or those few students who walk to school, should arrive no sooner than 8:40 A.M. Drivers, please follow the procedure listed above under Automobile Transportation.
Students who walk home or are picked by car are dismissed at 3:05 P.M. They leave the school one class at a time and are assisted as they enter their cars or begin their walk home.
Parents/guardians who choose to pick their children up from school should arrive by 3:05 P.M. Please follow the procedure listed under Automobile Transportation.