ReferralGPS is a web-based service designed to assist our students, parents and staff to find local mental-health and/or substance use related treatment. ReferralGPS offers a searchable database of treatment options and provides Care Navigation to assist families in triage, appointment setting, and follow up care. All information entered on the ReferralGPS tool is completely confidential and securely stored.
Lisle 202 staff and families may access ReferralGPS in two ways:
- Contact Student Services (social workers, psychologists, counselors) to seek our treatment options.
- Visit this link (https://referralgps.com/find-help/Lisle202) to search for treatment resources or connect with a Care Navigator anonymously.
- takes into account all types insurance including and assists families who are uninsured or underinsured.
- filters by age, gender, zip code, and special requests.
- is available for use by district students, staff, and families at no cost.
- is an optional resource.